If you’re aware of a potential security vulnerability please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate all legitimate reports and fix the problem as soon as we can.
We ask that you follow our this Vulnerability Disclosure Policy and make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service during your research.
Please review the following prior to submitting:
- We ask that you work with us to diagnose and correct a vulnerability prior to publicly disclosing it to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees, clients and systems.
- We ask that you refrain from including sensitive information in any submission to us, e.g. personally identifying information or security credentials.
- We ask that you not perform vulnerability or similar testing on this site.
- We ask that you not take advantage of any vulnerability you have discovered.
- Notice: In the event you share information with us, you agree that the information you submit will be considered non-proprietary and non-confidential, and that we may use such information in any manner, without restriction. Furthermore, you agree that submitting information does not create any rights for you or any obligation for us.