Packing Specialist Position
Packing specialists organize and pack boxes in homes to prepare them for a move. This job involves carefully handling fragile items like plates and glasses, personal items like clothing and heirlooms, and requires detail-oriented, careful individuals.
About Bookstore Movers
Bookstore Movers provides high quality service by trustworthy and intelligent movers and packers to the Washington, DC area. We are hiring for part time and full time positions.
We are a 5 star company, have been voted the best movers in DC 10 years in a row, and were named a Top Workplace by the Washington Post.
- Pay for packing specialists starts at $15/hr + tips and goes up to $35/hr + tips
- Flexible scheduling
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid professional development
- Fair, honest, respectful and fun workplace
- Upon promotion, management experience in a dynamic work environment
- Desire to do physically challenging work every day
- Careful, detail-oriented approach to work
- Neatness and organization
- A customer service mindset
- Experience packing or handling fragile items is preferred but not necessary
Please apply here. No phone calls.
Bookstore Movers is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.