Movers work as a crew to lift, carry, wrap and protect furniture and boxes inside the home of a customer and then transport them to a new home. This job requires a strong back and a good attitude.
About Bookstore Movers
Bookstore Movers provides high quality service by trustworthy and intelligent movers and packers to the Washington, DC area. We are hiring for part time and full time positions.
We are a 5 star company, have been voted the best movers in DC 10 years in a row, and were named a Top Workplace by the Washington Post.
- Pay for movers starts at $15/hr + tips and goes up to $35/hr + tips
- Flexible scheduling
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid professional development
- Fair, honest, respectful and fun workplace
- Upon promotion, management experience in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to safely lift 120 pounds
- Desire to do physically challenging work every day
- A customer service mindset
- Moving and/or management experience is preferred but not necessary
Please apply here. No phone calls.
Bookstore Movers is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.